• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by Bishop

1. Bishop

Mumbo Jumbo - Brakes...

So wtf is going on with the Brickboard conversion from twin lines to single on a Jumbo conversion?. I'm spun out right now figuring how the original poster got a diagonal split brake system, using the lines shown, and plugs used, because it makes zero sense to me in the middle of my conversion...
  2. Bishop

Just another 745T project thread...

No it's nothing special, but I have taken a fair few pics of various things, and it's a constant work in progress, so I'd really like a thread to compile all my pics into, and keep track of my own work. (If mods don't think it's enough to rate a project thread, please feel free to move it, but...
  3. Bishop

Cheap Chinese Ebay Aloy Radiators?.

So first it was the cheap ebay intercoolers, now it seems one of the same companies is making all aloy radiators... The question is, would you buy one?, bare in mind so far they have been spied for about $200 Australian, with a few of us tracking down further details...
  4. Bishop

Can the Bruces get our own User Group?.

I was originally thinking different colour for our user names, but then I realised it would be easier and perhaps better to have a user group, in simular style as like the 300+ club, so simular to the 300+, it would just be like a small "Bruce" icon???. Possible?, or something to think about at...
  5. Bishop

New FPR, car running well, idles like crap?...

So I fix one problem, after much time and trial and error, bad FPR killing my power and making it misfire and mild crack through the intake under load, now with my main problems fixed, it now idles like poo. The idle is just really quite rough, bring up the rpms to 900-1000 and it's goes...
  6. Bishop

Blocked/restrictive exhaust on turbo???

Ok, I know my compressor housing o-ring is leaking a bit, but most of my other leaks are gone, but even with some small leaks, I should still be making some boost right?. Before my car became just about undrivable, it was loosing power, not wanting to rev, sort of resisting any effort to build...
  7. Bishop

LH2.2 distributor shaft/rotor direction?

Can anyone confirm or otherwise if I got the direction right when putting my dizzy back in one piece???... I forgot to mark it when I drove the pin out to pull the shaft, I actually ended up finding a new base on ebay with new seals sensor wires etc, my old one had a badly leaking shaft...
  8. Bishop

Pulling turbo housing without pulling turbo?

Anyone ever managed it?, I'm talking the Mitsu turbos, where a snap ring holds the compressor housing on. I need to get the housing off to replace the o-ring which is leaking, I'd love to get away with removing as little as possible, and replacing as few gaskets washers etc as possible...
  9. Bishop

Dead pics on the default skin???

I just wondered if anyone had noticed there is a fair few little red X's when you look at member info on the default skin?, it's been like that for some time now.
  10. Bishop

Pressure testing and CBV possibly leaking?

I was putting my car back together after replacing the amm to turbo hose, and cleaning out hoses etc, I'm basically done but decided to pressure test the system. Last time I pressure checked, I did it after the turbo, this time I stuck a cap where the amm is thus including the turbo in the...
  11. Bishop

745T Unifilter and Catch Can...

So my amm to turbo hose rotted through, causing me issues, being cheap I took an offer of someones old fabricated hard pipe, it turned out to be too long, but with a silicone reducer and hacksaw it now seems to fit ok... With a shorter filter the washer tank probably could have stayed where...
  12. Bishop

Which 745 Wagon tail lights?

So who has had what luck with which wagon tail lights?. There are the scantech FCP gear, the LampsAndLenses.com units, and tripped over some Estonia made stuff on ebay today that claim to be stronger... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360010183816 I figure it's...
  13. Bishop

My 745T Stereo Install...

Bought a Clarion DXZ476MP at the post Christmas sales, was truly sick of the stock Volvo HU, which had poor sound quality and distorted at quite low levels, the new Clarion sounds so much better, even still using the stock speakers... And yes, I'm rocking the Panjabi MC... Or listening to...
  14. Bishop

Self/Power opening wagon hatch???

I don't know why, but I have been wondering for ages how you would do it? The struts as they are would not lift the hatch, so a door popper would not do it, so what would, some form of powered strut maybe?, anyone know any interesting links to off the shelf parts that could do the job? Maybe...
  15. Bishop

Wiring route for Oxygen Sensor?

Since my engine was replaced some time ago, the wiring for the O2 is now hard up against the downpipe, and it's slowly melted through the sleeve, problem is I am unsure what the correct route is to keep it off the downpipe, and away from the steering. Does anyone have a pic of how it's supposed...
Back