• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by Jesse B

1. Jesse B

940 Front/rear washer pump compatibility

Does anyone know if the front and rear washer pumps for a 945 are interchangeable? I have two front ones in my parts stash but it's the rear one that's not working. They sure look the same...
  2. Jesse B

940 Rear washer check valve location

Does anyone know where the check valve for the rear washer is on a '95 945? And how do I access it? I've lifted up the floor panel on the driver's side, and I think I can see where the hose goes over the wheel well and then through a hole in the side panel of the trunk area. But wher's the check...
  3. Jesse B

Carlisle no more?

Has anyone else seen this? http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-import-and-performance-nationals/default.aspx They're combining the Import Show with the "Performance and Style" show. The "Performance and Style" show is for lowered, stanced cars with scissor doors, foreign and...
  4. Jesse B

850 Clutch pedal assembly compatibility

Hi all, I'm doing a manual swap on my '96 855T and the pedal set that I got is from an s/v/c 70, I believe. I have the pedals and brackets. Will the brackets bolt up to the 850 firewall, or do I need to get the pedals and brackets from an 850? I've been reading a lot of conflicting...
  5. Jesse B

Contributin'

Dear Turbobricks, I donated to Turbobricks via paypal over a week ago, but have yet to receive "Contributor" status. Is it something I said? Love, Jesse
  6. Jesse B

'96 855T - No Reverse

Hi guys. Well, I wasn't planning on adding another brick to the collection, but my grandmother has decided to part with her '96 855T. It's a CA car with 70k and it's that awesome Autumn Gold color. Only a few problems. One, the car will not go in reverse. I'm not really familiar with 850s or...
  7. Jesse B

My new ride: 1982 242DL

Well, even though I definitely didn't need another brick, one followed me home last night. Maybe someone in the Northeast knows this car? It's an '82 242DL in awesome shape. Has a little bit of rust in the cheeks, but otherwise, not bad. Floors are solid. Interior is immaculate. I got the car...
  8. Jesse B

240 New 245 Owner, Introduction and Questions (longish)

Hi all. I was encouraged to join here after reading Jalopnik, of all places. A few months ago, I purchased my first Volvo, an '88 245DL with an m47. I've owned many Saabs over the past few years, but decided it was time for something new. This one has 175,000 miles. I purchased a Bentley and...
Back