• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by mysurfwagon

1. mysurfwagon

ZF steering rack and pinion

I have a ZF rack pm me.
  2. mysurfwagon

240 Warm up regulator differences

I have a 079 and a 123 what are the differences in those two. Where can I find info on the 123?
  3. mysurfwagon

240 coolant in oil, 83 244 b21ft

I towed an orphan home that sat since 2007 paid 300 for it. I drained the oil yesterday and first thing that came out was coolant :-( then sludgy oil. I've had pretty good luck with my cars this is the first with coolant in the oil, antifreeze was free of oil. No money for mechanic anyway, so I...
  4. mysurfwagon

California 3" cat

What are you SoCal & NoCal TB'rs using out here for your 3" cat converters I've been on MagnaFlow website but it has changed and not sure about what's been proven to work. I'll be getting a new exhaust system in in a bit and looking for some suggestions since my new project need to pass smog here.
  5. mysurfwagon

83 242tic engine backfires, sputters and cuts out sometimes

I've replaced the fuel injectors (cleaned and tested injectors), wiring harness, vacuum lines and some coolant lines a couple of weeks ago everything that should be working in the system seems to be good. I've also replaced both fuel pumps. Once the car warms up it will start to sputter and...
  6. mysurfwagon

IPD taillights 1982 242

I ordered the taillights that IPD is selling just wondering if anyone has had any trouble with them?
  7. mysurfwagon

240 1982 turbo throttle cable

Is the 240 turbo accelerator cable different from the NA model. I have a broken cable that I need to replace. Any resources out there for me TB'rs?
  8. mysurfwagon

Painting my grill

I've scratch pad cleaned and sanded my grill for paint. I'm using black Rust-oleum paint for plastic with a satin finish. Is this the right type of coating finish for this grill? The grill also has a bit of wear what is the best product to build up where the plastic is worn down? thanks for the...
  9. mysurfwagon

Lowering springs IPD vs Pro Parts Sweden

Anyone have any experience with the Pro Parts Sweden springs that are available from FCP? They are priced less than IPD but I have not read any info or seen any results of them installed on any 240's.
Back