• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by stick70

1. stick70

Kyle's RWD Experience, '84 242 TI

Haha long way from it. I have at least stripped the 960 parts car/engine and crushed the rest. Once the 1800 engine goes in I'll be able to get the T6 lump on the stand and stripped down. Probably just going to clean up and throw some rods at it before it gets the 960 head. Buying a trans is...
  2. stick70

Andrew's 122 turbo project

Stoked to see this moving along, it should be a good swap in an already cool car.
  3. stick70

Kyle's 1971 1800e Project

Thank you! It's gonna go quick after I get the front end metal finished
  4. stick70

Oh btw this is going to Mountain Meet 2024.
  5. stick70

In the midst of this the interior also came out for cleaning: I'm going to hose this thing out good and seal up the rust that's there. Any actual post firewall rust isn't getting fixed this go round. Even found me a buddy: And even more has been going on in the background. ALL of the...
  6. stick70

Well I have done an absolute ton of work to the car in the last month or so. Right now it sits with no drivetrain, suspension, or interior. The parts pile has been steadily growing and the credit card is heating up. So here's how the thing sits now: On initial inspection the engine really was...
  7. stick70

Bought a turbo brick that was out behind a barn.

This is cool as shit. How the hell does Turbobricks reincarnate a project car?
  8. stick70

West Coast Jimbo’s Amazon: 1966 220S Project

Love this car and how much you drive it, keep it up.
  9. stick70

Kyle Meet. April 26-28, 2024 (It's a meet at my house, I'm Kyle)

Thanks to those who came, considered coming, and showed interest in this event. I had a great weekend, and I'm always excited to see car people show up in my yard. I think the wood fired grill was a hit, so we'll just keep it going for next year.
  10. stick70

I'll have to light a 240 on fire at the road so you can find it. Turbobricks beacon.
  11. stick70

How to Style 5’s 240 1984

I completely glossed over your username, glad you got them to work for you
  12. stick70

Yeah mine were a little weird. The 20s on my car were to account for a double stacked rotor on the rear, used to have a parking brake with the S60R rotor swap. That extra rotor was about 7mm.
  13. stick70

I ran style 5s for years on my car. The way I did it was with 27mm adapters I had made. This gave really decent fitment with a 225/45/17. One thing you do need to take into account though, with an adapter this size you will need to drill reliefs into the back of the style 5 wheels. The studs...
  14. stick70

I have some cast iron stew pots but they are un seasoned and idk wtf to do
  15. stick70

We're gonna have to push a few cars out of the way Friday but you guys already have that expectation.
Back