• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. S

Odd (to me) rust issue - are parts available? 240/245

I bought this car (91 240 base wagon) and have been driving it because the "usual" rust spots were actually okay... rockers, behind bumpers, around glass, spare tire wells, etc. But there was some crafty undercoating done at some point, I guess, or it just degraded and hid everything...and now...
  2. S

What bumper/kit is this???

http://www.mvpvolvo.com/content/project_images/09182001-182304-Vallakra_2001-18.jpg The rest of the car looks just like my 740 but that looks like a V70 bumper cover...just a lot of custom work or is there something that looks like that available??? I know, I know...it's not in the USA. I...
  3. S

Horsepower...this can't be true!!!???

Hey everyone, Started reading the board and got a little excited...finally, some folks who are getting power out of the turbo 4 instead of V8 swaps. (Not that I dislike V8 swaps...never finished mine but it would have been sick.) Now that my defunct never finished V8 745 is all but dismantled...
  4. S

Major loss of boost/power only under full throttle - '91 745

Thanks for looking at this. Just got another brick (volvo service records up to 145k, now has 178k). '91 745tic, auto. I haven't had the time to replace the plugs or vacuum hoses yet (has new Volvo wires on it so I'm assuming plugs were changed), and the intercooler hoses look a little...
Back