• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. SlipMoose

TB Back Fire/Stumble

Hello everyone! Most may not remember but a few weeks ago my 89 240 started to stumble and nose dive when accelerating, after about 10 to 20 minutes of driving. After getting information on a pervious thread, and coming up with some problem solvers of my own, this is what has been replaced...
  2. SlipMoose

Brembo Brake Pads

I am shopping for some new pads and have been looking for some brembos. But cant find any for a 89 240 DL. Anyone know where to look, or know any other brands that would be the same quality as the brembos, if there are not avaliable for the 240.
  3. SlipMoose

Ignition Module

87 240..... I can not find it!!! I have looked online and under the hood, I even know what it looks like and still cant see it. Can anyone tell me? Thank you!
  4. SlipMoose

Boggle 240DL

Ok, I just got home today with my new 87 240DL 5 Speed. And I have found a issue, go figure. When driving, after about 10 to 20 minutes it starts to boggle when getting to a higher RPM. It does this in all gears. I have had this issue with my previous nissan 240sx and it was said to be the...
  5. SlipMoose

GF`s S70 base

Ok, My girlfriend just got a s70 base a week ago. So she calls me today and tells me that this little honda smoked her ass, and now she is mad at me cuz "I havnt made her car fast yet!!!" :lol: I want real power so turbo it is!!! Ive been looking for a kit and could not find one. So I looked...
  6. SlipMoose

Hello!

Hello, I am new to Turbobricks and would like to introduce myself. My name is Evan Luciano and I am 19yr old. I have been reading more and more into Volvo for about a year now, and have been loving it. I have been in the drifting seen for the past 5 years, and have been working really hard on...
Back