• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. D

Can i use an adjustable Cam gear with Regina?

Car: 93 944 B230F Regina, stock camshaft, AW71 Question: Hey guys I'm looking to find out how my car would most likely react to me putting an adjustable cam gear on it. I know I shouldn't expect a lot without swapping in another camshaft. However I have yet to get a definitive answer as to...
  2. D

940 Where is my Regina computer located?

Hey guys where would my 93 944 have it's Regina computer located? I've been told that the computer located on the passenger front section next to the door hienges is the ignition computer not Regina. Thanks Guys DJ
  3. D

940 no start or weak almost start followed by no start

Car 93 940 Regina What i checked: Checked FPR return line an it was dry like it should be. Checked battery post connections an their good. I replaced the fuel pump an filter 3-4 months ago. Checked for spark an its their. Also went a step further an disconnected fuel line an attempted to start...
  4. D

940 Brake Bleeding Question: Village Idiot Is Back

Hey guys, Village Idiot here again. Car: 93 940 ABS Current Conundrum: Brake Bleeding Sequence etc Done so far: Got car's butt on axle stands. Decided to replace and flush my brake system while my rear axle was in need of love. I installed IPD SS lines after compressing each brake caliper and...
  5. D

940 Help: Rear Axle leakage. Need replace seal + bearings

Car: 1993 940, Solid Axle, Regina Problem: Couple days ago went out to change my brake lines on my 940, discovered passenger rear tire inside firewall was covered in sticky oily substance. Removed brake rotor + caliper to find source found severe seepage around area. Been told I need to...
  6. D

940 When it rains it pours--Fuel pump issue

Hey guys, having trouble with my car again. 93 944, Regina. Tried crank up won't crank. Checked relay and its clicking like it should. Switched off ignition then switched back on into the II position to listen for the fuel pump. I didn't hear anything. So opened trunk and back door an did it...
  7. D

940 Oil Separator Box(PCV) system question

Car: 1993 944, Regina, AW71, mileage 231.8k Description and Question: Okay i've never had a problem with my PCV system but call me paranoid anyway. My flame trap is always clean and my oil changes are always carried out semi-promptly(ie- @ least within 500miles below set or above set mileage)...
  8. D

940 Spring Seats: When to replace(strut question)

Car: 93 944 Okay I've had my car close to 10 years. Roughly eight of those years the car has been lowered(IPD Sport Lowering) with the previous owners strut mounts, spring seats, and struts under it. Now I'm about to tear into the front suspension again. This time I want to make sure I do it...
  9. D

Strut Mount Replacement-Febi Vs URO parts

Guys i'm about to replace my strut mounts. I've heard tell that certain brand name products should be avoided. Whats the difference between a febi strut mount: http://www.eeuroparts.com/Parts/4281/Strut-Mount-Kit-Front-1387188F/ and a URO parts strut mount...
  10. D

940 A/C variable temperatures @ different speeds etc why?

Car: 93 940, Regina etc. Came w/ r134a A/C system from factory. Electric factory fan. Okay I recently(last month or so) redid my A/C system. replaced the standard orifice tube with a variable one. Then vacuumed the system down(-30) for about 2hrs lastly I put in almost 3 cans of Arctic Freeze...
  11. D

940 Audio System: Tweeter question

Hey guys i'm trying to troubleshoot my tweeters in my 93 940, Rex/Regina. I know there is voltage going to them both, I wired the system several years ago and connected the tweeters to the front door speakers for my Kenwood. I'm not using an amp presently. My main question is what size/type...
  12. D

940 Troubleshooting Turn Signal Stalk options

Car Specifically: 93 940, Rex/Regina, AW71, 1041 differential Things of note that I used? Electronics Cleaner---I read the can and it said it was plastic safe*explained later* Question/Problem/Steps I've taken: Recently I noticed my cruise control wouldn't do jack. Figured it was some bad...
  13. D

940 AW71 question. Tossing in Neutral when car is moving.

93 940, AW71, Rex/Regina, 1041 diff Hey all, I've found i've got a particularly bad habit of tossing my AW71 into neutral whenever i'm going down hills since i'm encountering "less" friction in doing so and the car speeds up. Well several days ago I was actually paying attention for once and...
  14. D

940 WFT!!!-----Now What?

Hey lately my car, 93 940, has been acting like someones trying to kick it in the ass at red lights and what not. More specifically the engine wants to act like its having the hiccups and since i'm in drive I feel it throughout the entire car(hence the car being kicked in the ass expression)...
  15. D

940 Throttle Body Pulley's question

Recently took the entire intake manifold off the car and started fitting it with some new hoses. Also new injector o-rings(they looked serviceable but I did them anyway). The ones it had on the intake/fuel line return, looked original and actually tore on removal. Problem is I took the throttle...
  16. D

940 Engine Hose identification help please.

Car? 93 940, Regina, AW71 Okay, had my intake manifold off (its on again now) and noticed a black hose coming off the 8 valve cylinder head just on top of the breather box. Whats this hose lead to and can I swap in some cut hose from an autoparts store to replace it? Oh I do know its a coolant...
  17. D

940 Alright-Think I genuinely F'd up. Throttle Body TPS and adjustment screw.

K guys i've cleaned my throttle body up somewhat and also went out and purchased another set of feeler gauges. My other set? Well they'd been passed down from my father an were so bad I couldn't read'em anymore. My problem is I think I f'ed up my adjustment screw settings(using an 8mm wrench...
  18. D

What year did the B230f start coming w/ Oil Squirters?

Okay i'm kind of unsure where this thread should go so move it if its in the wrong place please That being said i'd like to understand what year did the B230F block start coming with oil squirters. Also is their a way of telling whether I have them or not w/o pulling my oil pan off? I don't...
  19. D

940 Wheel Hub Bearing Torque Necessary?

Think I over tightened my new Timken Wheel Hub Bearings on my 93 940. Anyone know the correct torque specs? Why I "think" I over tightened them? Wheel won't rotate freely on one side as it should. Been discussing this and other problems here: http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=297887
  20. D

940 SRS Light on Dash

Okay, several years ago I came home and forgot about the sunroof being open on my 93 940 Long story short. It rained all night and the interior was completely soaked. Rather SURPRISINGLY everything worked the next morning when I did my :wtf::wtf: face thinking what where u thinking. Also a...
Back