• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. UrbanHillbilly

240 B230F+T, LH2.2, Swap into 78' 242 - Issues

First off, I would like to say thank you to anyone who takes the time to help me think on this. Background I had a well-running 1987 740 turbo that I had in good stage 0 condition, until I decided I wanted to swap a V8 or similar. Engine was a 95' vintage NA squirter block with a stock head...
  2. UrbanHillbilly

Volvo 7/900 Suspension Set-up

I'd like to preface this by saying that I have done a healthy amount of searching and reading on the topic (I'm sure I'm still going to get educated by you guys). What I'd like to do is compile what I've found thus far, ask a couple questions, and get some input from those of you more...
  3. UrbanHillbilly

Volvo 945 - Build Thread

Hey guys, I promised SquareD I would make a build thread for the car so here it goes! Great guy to deal with for the transaction. Definitely glad I was able to make my way out there and meet him and his family. His 940 is pretty alright too... :oogle: The for sale thread can be found here...
  4. UrbanHillbilly

740 Odd symptom after car sits over night - looking for thought

So my 1987 740 has been doing something odd that I have not been able to figure out thus far through search and my own investigation. The car is running a 1990 factory turbo engine that runs and drives great. Plenty of power, good idle, all that stuff. More or less, after the car sits for...
  5. UrbanHillbilly

740 740 B230FT - Let's talk AFR

Hello Turbobrick friends, This is my first post to the forum. I've recently gone from having no Volvo's in my life to acquiring a 1991 244 w/ M47 that is now my Rallycross vehicle and my new-to-me 1987 Volvo 745 w/ M46. Long story short, I've been going through the 745 and have gotten the car...
Back