• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Any plans for a Skandix group buy?

NoMore

I was about to post this question the Group Buy section but the rules say no feelers, which this may be considered. Please let us know. Thank you.

Last edited:
I did 3 of these, never again. Between the money values changing and shipping everything out, I lost a lot of money on the last one. I'd rather save up a list and pay the shipping myself.
Also, consider that you pay for your parts and your portion of the shipping, then you have to pay for shipping to you from whoever ran the group buy. You don't end up saving hardly any money at all, especially if you ordered a larger part or 2. The whole thing will take a couple months at best.

The funny thing about "no feelers" in Group buys is that they almost all start as feelers haha.

I did 3 of these, never again. Between the money values changing and shipping everything out, I lost a lot of money on the last one. I'd rather save up a list and pay the shipping myself.
Also, consider that you pay for your parts and your portion of the shipping, then you have to pay for shipping to you from whoever ran the group buy. You don't end up saving hardly any money at all, especially if you ordered a larger part or 2. The whole thing will take a couple months at best.

The funny thing about "no feelers" in Group buys is that they almost all start as feelers haha.
This is why I only run local group buys and have people pick the parts up at my shop. The shipping and stuff is a nightmare.
I also like getting the points from running it all through my credit card....

Back