• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Bi-monthly meet in norcal?

False

If it's Sunday and I get everything done Saturday I'll be there, won't know until I'm finished Saturday night tho so no promises.

Pretty simple circuit, bring it and we'll fix it between beers #6 and #7 and before we even start on Pieters stuff. Probably deteriorating wiring in the engine bay shorted to ground.
It is all custom wiring to install it in a 1980 car, but pretty much the same circuit.

I'm 38 with a 740...

False

If it's Sunday and I get everything done Saturday I'll be there, won't know until I'm finished Saturday night tho so no promises.

Pretty simple circuit, bring it and we'll fix it between beers #6 and #7 and before we even start on Pieters stuff. Probably deteriorating wiring in the engine bay shorted to ground.
Self love doesn’t count

Just a heads up, I'm not rich enough to supply are the food and drink at this point. I will have a decent amount of beer and Iced coffee, and some smoked brats, but overall please bring some food and/or drink. I will have a fridge and BBQ for whatever is brought.

Just a heads up, I'm not rich enough to supply are the food and drink at this point. I will have a decent amount of beer and Iced coffee, and some smoked brats, but overall please bring some food and/or drink. I will have a fridge and BBQ for whatever is brought.

You already know what I'm bringing...

Angry Orchards and weeeeed!

Oh, and a bunch of extra tools and stuff

Last edited:
Back