• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

B230F piston rings in B230FT

Brotkasten

Jonas
Hello,

I have a problem: I'm rebuilding a B230FT and I cant get hold of piston rings for the FT in Germany. They are sometimes shown as "In Stock" but after ordering I'll get a refund and an excuse mail...

Can I use the B230F piston rings in a B230FT?

Thanks a lot.

If you are still looking for pastrs try your local Volvo workshop and ask them to look for Genuine Classic Parts.
This company works together with Volvo to make parts which are not in stock anymore.
It comes at a price so be prepared ;-)

Write directly to Mahle - they should have it in stock. Supplier for Poland told me they can ship them within 3-4 days.

I've learned rings do not know what engine they are going into. Are the rings the correct bore size? And are they the same thickness? Are they the material you want? I.e.plain cast, chrome Moly, chrome? And what type,Napier, barrel,dykes type and what tension std or low. Always follow what the ring manufacturers recommend for a end gap. I've switched to ultra-seal zero gap two piece compression rings and what a difference!!

Last edited:
Back