• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

No meat, but is anyone down for the Carbs & Coffee in N.Van this Saturday? 7-10 AM by the Can Tire near 2nd Narrows. I plan to go.

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/nvn/cto/d/1993-volvo-940-turbo-drift/6532295371.html

00W0W_jWSO9bS5Y4j_600x450.jpg

Anyone on here? Tempting...

Went to reply earlier today on that 940 but it was deleted - 200 - missed a good parts car. However I did buy a 1985/6 760T sedan, gray with black interior which is quite good overall and that car will be parted out in the near future, if you are looking for anything it is all there except for the right front headlight assembly as the car took a hit and they were more or less wrecked, left side is intact.

Ran well enough after sitting for two years. Will be taking the Momo 16" Star wheels and the solid engine mount assembly and the car has a slightly damaged but repairable aluminum hood. So if you are looking for something let me know and we can go from there.

I know - sometimes you try and get nowhere and then somebody buys it, so I know the feeling! At least it will serve other Volvos before going off into scrap. Will be taking as much as is reasonably possible from it but figure the wheels were worth the price. They are good looking and go well with that boxy look. Have to locate one missing cap though but hopefully will find one eventually.

Anyone interested in an LH2.4 harness? From the 1990 745 16V carcass I have here. Free, you pull it out. Engine is already out, and I'm keeping the ECU and EZK.

Lemme know quick. I want to junk this thing.

Is anyone looking for a B21FT or two?

I have a couple of them here, one '83 and one intercooled '84
that were pulled from running cars. They were
cleaned up, fogged with oil, and parked in the corner of my
heated garage six or seven years ago.

The '83 donated its T cam to a local T-bricker, but is otherwise
complete.

These are long blocks only. The K-jet and ignition stuff,
manifolds and turbos are mostly around, but I'd have to go
searching.

Both the long blocks, $300, local pick-up.

I've seen this car in the neighbourhood a few times. Been sitting in that yard for years, though.

00m0m_4xdStbqKp4I_600x450.jpg

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/d/classic-1970-volvo-142/6568579183.html

Classic 1970 Volvo 142 - $1600 (Cloverdale)

1970 Volvo 142
condition: fair
cylinders: 4 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
paint color: blue
title status: clean
transmission: manual

Good condition overall, easily restorable. Needs paint, some body work on rear quarter panels (rust). Many extra parts included. $1600 OBO.

00M0M_41U3MdIMami_1200x900.jpg

Real-deal SE! I think I sold something to this guy a while back.

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/bnc/cto/d/1991-volvo-740-se-turbo/6587490844.html

1991 Volvo 740 SE Turbo.

I have owned the car for five years, it had 190,000 kms when purchased.
The original speedometer quit working at 200,000 so roughly 260,000 kms.
The speedometer from the auto wrecker works, the trip meter does not all other gauges work properly.
I have 2 extras which can be rebuilt.

Turboboost gauge and a manual boost controller.
One stock Ecu and one Ecu with an aftermarket chip for when the boost is turned up.
IPD aftermarket front and rear sway bars.
Stainless steel muffler and tail pipe.
NGK spark plug wires.
DO88se silicone radiator hoses.
K&N air filter.
Front doors Dynamated.
Hella FF75 fog lights.

Recently replaced front and rear shocks and struts with KYB's, front calipers and brake pads.
The stock Turbo was rebuilt by me last year.

******NO STEREO******

All front seals and fan belts just replaed, the rear seal does weep some.
The air conditioning does not work.
Damage to hood on one side and both bumpers peeling.

Four snow tires mounted on steel rims with about 50% tread.

1800.00 OBO

Back