• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

SE 2019 April 26-28

We should Dyno the bikes. :oogle:

Does anyone want anything from AZ or Australia besides a barra engine?

....twooooooo bara engines?

dynoing the bikes might be a bit scary, may need to fab something for that. Strike that, it would be scary. esp if I ain't got the lift yet.

dynoing the bikes might be a bit scary, may need to fab something for that. Strike that, it would be scary. esp if I ain't got the lift yet.

Lol I was gonna wait for someone else to ask that.

I would, given the opportunity, but I ain't gonna be the first person to launch a vehicle off the dyno.

Just attach some yoga mats to the wall, it will be fine. ��

I wouldn't dyno anyway. A lathargic twin isn't fun. Jared's on the other hand...

Aight, we are approaching a month out. Who wants to hit the rollers? I'll likely be taking that friday off (because... why the hell not eh?) or at the very least cutting out at lunch time. When do yall think you'll be rolling in, and who might want to hit the rollers before the track?

also, who wants to hit the rollers saturday? I'm going to offer here first, and then in about a week, share it locally to fill out the list.

I'd like to get my wagon on there to see where I am in the 150-200 hp range :-P

Don't care when, current plan is to roll down there with Jared Friday afternoon.

Yeah, probably mid-afternoon Friday arrival for Me, Fidge, and Kyle. We're hitting the museum at Barber that morning if anybody else wants to join.

If you're flying into Atlanta, Budget rents manual muscle cars at a cheap rate. I frequently rent the Camaro SS, Mustang Gt V8 (it has launch control if you pick out the one thats not a base model) and they also have the dodge charger (auto). They rent the Fiesta ST and Focus ST (both manual). You'll pay around $59 a day, with a 4 day minimum....

Also, I live up the street from the airport. So give me a holler

Edit: Don't screw this up for the locals. I don't know of any other rental place stateside that will rent a regular person a performance oriented, non - poverty spec manual car. They only call it economy manual (focus/fiesta st) or sport manual (camaro/mustang). Sometimes they have manual challengers too, but I haven't seen those in awhile.

Last edited:
If you're flying into Atlanta, Budget rents manual muscle cars at a cheap rate. I frequently rent the Camaro SS, Mustang Gt V8 (it has launch control if you pick out the one thats not a base model) and they also have the dodge charger (auto). They rent the Fiesta ST and Focus ST (both manual). You'll pay around $59 a day, with a 4 day minimum....

Also, I live up the street from the airport. So give me a holler

Edit: Don't screw this up for the locals. I don't know of any other rental place stateside that will rent a regular person a performance oriented, non - poverty spec manual car. They only call it economy manual (focus/fiesta st) or sport manual (camaro/mustang). Sometimes they have manual challengers too, but I haven't seen those in awhile.

Damnit! It's barely more for the Fiesta/Focus than I paid but I can't cancel my reservation. As soon as I land I'm cruising to Kenny's so you're more than welcome to roll with

I have a thingy you can use to strap down bikes (whilst holding them upright)

I think I might peradventure take a trip out there in the R, may be able to swing that.

I have a thingy you can use to strap down bikes (whilst holding them upright)

I think I might peradventure take a trip out there in the R, may be able to swing that.

If you go let me know, Im not sure I can swing now with all this work coming in and getting the car ready. Car also needs some efficiency tuning for highway

Damnit! It's barely more for the Fiesta/Focus than I paid but I can't cancel my reservation. As soon as I land I'm cruising to Kenny's so you're more than welcome to roll with

I booked a Fiesta ST, but may change over to the mustang. The mustang is actually a decent cruiser, but the FiST is more fun to drive IMHO.

Back