• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I was too legit. Too legit to quit.

There is a daily Volvo Meet at my parent's house :lol:

lA1iavWl.jpg

Last edited:
I see a belt driven fan.. time to update to the 1990s with an efan :cool:

Definitely on the to-do list :nod:

First, though, I must address this blue interior :barf: Brought the car inside to warm up. It's chilly for us here in Modesto @34 degrees in the garage this morning :cool:

eOMQXR2l.jpg

8s31A3nl.jpg

4m44ajEl.jpg

lQLoZS2l.jpg

1Vv9rhMl.jpg

I wanted to when I woke up this morning, but then I found the joys of having a pre-90 wiring harness :lol: I have a spare LH2.4 harness. Is there a snowball's chance in hell I can use it as a replacement? Going to lay it out and have a look.

3GvOSNml.jpg

VXDp6Usl.jpg

jUnfrdJm.png

Last edited:
I wanted to when I woke up this morning, but then I found the joys of having a pre-90 wiring harness :lol: I have a spare LH2.4 harness. Is there a snowball's chance in hell I can use it as a replacement? Going to lay it out and have a look.

3GvOSNml.jpg

VXDp6Usl.jpg

I'm all too familiar with that shiz. Big reason why I moved on from my old 85 740t.

I am trying to avoid the same fate with this one since it means so much to my Dad. I sure miss your silver car Square :nod:

Thankfully the interior electrical is in good shape :lol: Swapped in my Apline head unit from the 744 :cool:

jaggLGel.jpg

VQyZTxCl.jpg

Last edited:
Back