• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mr.Borrie's 760 TIC

Very nice, any idea when it'll hit the road again? Ah in case you're looking for one for your 780, I've still got a Diesel M90 gathering dust.

Very nice, any idea when it'll hit the road again? Ah in case you're looking for one for your 780, I've still got a Diesel M90 gathering dust.

Its going to be a few months from now, there where other customers before me. I did manage for them to pick the car up sooner and put it in the showroom to free up my garage.

The idea is to prepare the engine, box and wiring so when it comes back I can move faster. One good thing is that I can work on the car too if I want during its stay there and use the garage. My plan is to at least get the brakes done there.

Regarding the 780, I'm not sure yet if I will keep the D24 engine in there. I do like M90's feel so I might take you up on that M90.. does it fit the D24?

Sounds like a good deal. Would be nice to finally have it on the road again.

Sure, just let me know once you know what you want to do with it. Yes it fits the D24, it came of a late 940 Diesel, with a D24t

Ordered the wrong wastegate, had a friend test-weld on the right flange.
I wonder how i should route the oil filter situation, might need to relocate it

wT7eUaFl.jpg

xo9F3aTl.jpg

Pics are in his profile. Looks like it’s coming along nicely. When are we expecting this to be assembled?

Also are you replicating that black stripe decal? (And is that oem?)

How about these?

Regarding the striping i took detailed photos and measurements, looking for someone to convert it to a file to be vinyl cut again, not OEM

Whats-App-Image-2018-10-29-at-09-33-37-1.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2018-10-29-at-09-33-37-2.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2018-10-29-at-09-33-37.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/c5pYQ0/Whats-App-Image-2018-10-29-at-09-33-38-1.jpgv
[img]https://image.ibb.co/itpBCf/Whats-App-Image-2018-10-29-at-09-33-38.jpg
Whats-App-Image-2018-10-29-at-09-33-39.jpg

Back