• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Streetkarnage Wagon

It looks interesting, but definitely needs to be painted and fitted. It's hard to see the 'vision' when they're obnoxious blocks of plastic. :lol: A set of gold curb feelers would really set it apart from any other 245...just a thought :)

I too have been fallowing this build for a while, i like everything you have done with it.

I have a question, what fender flares are those?

Like the choice on the side skirts, they flow with the body style. That's a plus, its gangster a$$ fluck.
Edit: :zeeall:

just some random universal flares I got locally... bought them years ago so cant really remember haha

Anybody know what diff gearing would come in an auto 91 240/245?

Why not fit a VL turbo style diff into the car? Better ratio and LSD options, or a 8 3/4 diff. Since the engine and rest of the car is changed so much seems silly to not change this for something easier to work with!

Volvo_zps802f68ee.jpg

the ****?!!! O_O

I really like the way you overdid it :) So overdone it starts to be very cool again.. not meant in any criticising form..

Back