• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rare Volvo parts that you have!

iPdVolvo245 said:
I dont know how rare it is, but I always thought it was wierd that my 85 245 wagon had electronic fuel injection instead of the mechanical
that's all i can think of right now
All non turbo 200's went to efi from K-jet in 83.

Hmm, R-sport cluster, GT door pockets in the 140, 140 accessory booklet, 740 cupholder armrest, and I think that's about it.

xCcvVJg.jpg

BTW Johnmc, good thing I don't know where you live, otherwise you might come out and find a head missing from your B20...
:p

Last edited:
not much... R-Sport steering wheel, dealer installed map-reading light over passenger seat, coin tray with spring-lid on upper left dash corner, oil-temp gauge.

a factory wood dash, a rare black leather-trimmed s70/s90 cupholder, s90 side skirts, a busted pair of aftermarket e-codes, and a collection of eggcrate grilles (none of which fit my car, pm me if you're interested).

rare parts

I have some goodies, but no pictures. R sport steering wheel, R sport gauge cluster for the 240s. A full set of never mounted on a car badges from the 1977 Volvo 50th anniversary.

How about a 242 Group A model racecar? It's not the nicest model but it's cool.

A 1967 123GT.

Enjoy the road,

dlot said:
A 1967 123GT.

Enjoy the road,

Drool...:cool:

Lemme know when you decide to give that away, huh?

I've sold most of the rare parts I've encountered including almost every gauge known to exist and a couple of purple accessory switches.

I do have an R-Sport rear wing though. I've got two different R-Sport wheels. Oh yeah...a 28mm front swaybar. Does that count? :-D

gsellstr said:
Hmm, R-sport cluster, GT door pockets in the 140, 140 accessory booklet, and I think that's about it.

BTW Johnmc, good thing I don't know where you live, otherwise you might come out and find a head missing from your B20...
:p
Hah! It won't work without the special bottom end, at least not on pump gas. Someone shaved the hell out of it for use on a race car, it would have 12:1 CR +_ on a 2.0 bottom end. I'm using it with dished B21FT pistons to get it down to mid 10's.

700's is where my goodies are all from

Volvo 700/900 300 Page Acessory Catalog
R-Sport Seat Covers for Estate
Hova Clear Front Turn Signals,
Hova Clear Rear Light Clusters.
Rear Decor Panel for Number Plate
Eiker Polaris Rims
Genuine set of Volvo Polaris Rims
Volvo Side Skirts
Rear Volvo Aero Skirt
Instrument Cluster Oil Temp Gauge
Instrument Cluster Oil Pressure Gauge
Saloon Rear Spoiler
Estate Rear Spoiler by SAM with LED
Snow Caps
Full Plast and Son Bodykit further Modified by Pete Moorcroft
Full Magna Bodykit
SAM Chrome Strut Brace
M3 Mirrors

Standard Fare here
E Codes
531 Heads
M90 Gearboxes

Racing Memorbila
1994 850 BTCC Racing Estate T Shirt signed by Jan Lammers
Various 850 BTCC Saloon and S40 Posters signed by both Drivers at time.

Rare Bits i Still Want

Front Splitters for 700 Bodykit
3 Spoke Volvo Steering wheel for 740
The Trip Computer Module that replaces the large Clock in the Dash

Last edited:
Hmm well I have leather shift boots for a 240 and a 740, not really too rare. I had the 240 head rest pads. Oh and my 145 has a fairly rare air dam.
James

Ok I forgot about my snow scoop (not so rare really), my aluminum intake on a 16 valve (no one else has one cause it was custom) and my msr style 190 rims (last set they made in that bolt pattern as far as I know).

Last edited:
H4 Ecodes (still available, so not really rare), 28mm V6 front bar, that funky rear-seat passenger "safety bar" thing, -81 coin tray & passenger side grab bar, R-sport cluster...

I once won a pair of gauges on eBay - one was an ambient temp gauge and the other was a fuel economy gauge, but the kicker was that they fit in the small tach location in the -81 dashboard. I didn't have the heart to take them for the $9.99 each I won them for so I let him re-list them 'cause they're worth FAR more than that. I kinda wish I had 'em now.

Probably not rare, but I have a collapsed '78 GT space saver spare, plus the appropriate mounts & braces for said tire. Significantly rarer but of questionable origin is the underhood-mounted air compressor I got from the same car, so that the driver could inflate said tire. Rarer still, it works.

Dale's got some silver 240 front seat headrest pads, or did we sell those? Heck, since the silver/silver cars were only made for like 1 year, and weren't that common for that one year, and since the headrest pads were a dealer accessory, those have to be pretty darn rare.

Probably some other stuff I'm forgetting...

-240 leather shift boot cover
-turbo +
-grey flat hood grille
-Volvo/Bosch fogs lights with original "Volvo" plastic covers
-fog light switches
-ambient temp guage in C*
-Volvo oil temp gauge
-Volvo Oil pressure gauge
-low milage b23ft
-GT braces and plates

Not sure how rare my stuff is either but..

Rsport belt buckle
Anniversery badges
Fuel economy gauge (all 4 volvo's of mine have ambient temp)

That's all I can really think of right now!

Digital Ambient Temperature Guage, dealer installed in 1986 at the request of my father on the 245.
Seat-down, full length wagon cargo mat.

a '78 GT....

Back