• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2019 April 27th-28th

So...we'll see you at Davis right Pat? 20th year for the show as well.

Nope thrashing on my car to run Olympus, if I'm at Davis you guys should jump me and if I'm at neither jump me twice the next time you see me.

Good news is the car will live in Bend Oregon after Olympus and will be at iPD the week or two before Oregon Trail Rally if all goes to plan

Nope thrashing on my car to run Olympus, if I'm at Davis you guys should jump me and if I'm at neither jump me twice the next time you see me.

Good news is the car will live in Bend Oregon after Olympus and will be at iPD the week or two before Oregon Trail Rally if all goes to plan

Well, I am glad I got to see ya when I did!

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are well!

2019 Davis Meet Weekend Planning is underway and the date has been set!

Mark your calendars for:
Saturday, April 27, 2019 - Sunday, April 28, 2019!

Saturday will be A-La-Carte Events.
Sunday is the 20th Annual Davis Car Show & Swap Meet.

---

Event details are still being coordinated and confirmed.
When details are released, announcements will be posted.

---

For all the latest information and updates, please visit:

Golden Gate Website:
https://www.ggvcoa.com/

2019 Davis Meet Weekend Facebook Event Post:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1299825683488523/

---

2019da10.jpg

Poster by Sheldon Carpenter.​

Looking forward to seeing you all at the 20th Annual Davis Meet Weekend in April!

Take care,
volvie!

Can't make Davis, this year. 242 isn't in any shape to be making the drive out from KC, so I'm just driving the Merc to SE this year.

Next year, I'm hoping to drive out after doing the T5 swap.

I usually start that one in February

Well, it's february....

Also, PTO requested and approved. Looks like us Portland Boiz will probably be taking the scenic route down off I-5 via 199, 101, and CA-1 down to Davis. So we should be there on Friday evening for shens.

I'm going to weld my tie rods on, and make sure I have all my tools with me this time dammit. :-P

I, FOR ONE, AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WE WON'T BE STOPPING IN MEDFORD FOR OUR ANNUAL MCDONALD'S FEAST</a>>

BUT I GUESS I'LL SETTLE FOR THE SCENIC ROUTE =/

Back