• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rarity of 242's??

Roached. Rusty. Axle deep in mud, so I just assumed the brakes would have been junk too.

I paid $400 for mine and everything under the car was shot from sitting in a dirt floor barn, I was still excited about it! I mean how could you go wrong. Buy $400 car, put +$15k into it, worth something like $10k after! I'm the next Wayne Carini :lol:

I paid $400 for mine and everything under the car was shot from sitting in a dirt floor barn, I was still excited about it! I mean how could you go wrong. Buy $400 car, put +$15k into it, worth something like $10k after! I'm the next Wayne Carini :lol:

Lol this is the Volvo way but we do it for the love don?t we

Also that 242 looks like evidence from the next season of True Detective

I do it out of sheer stubbornness. **** love at this point.

"I can't stop now. I'm addicted, they gotta hold on me."
OptimisticValuableAstrangiacoral-size_restricted.gif

Probably around $7,000 for great shape, no rust, very clean stock 242 in Cali now-a-days...

2 or 3 summers ago, on craigslist SD, there was a '77 242 DL mustard yellow with brown interior...

Original Owner, 77 thousand miles, super nice, near perfect... $2500

It sold in a few hours... I called and the old guy says "Wow your like the 20 person to call, guess I should have asked for more." I replied "Yeah man, you left a lot of loot on the table." :-(

2 or 3 summers ago, on craigslist SD, there was a '77 242 DL mustard yellow with brown interior...

Original Owner, 77 thousand miles, super nice, near perfect... $2500

It sold in a few hours... I called and the old guy says "Wow your like the 20 person to call, guess I should have asked for more." I replied "Yeah man, you left a lot of loot on the table." :-(

You and a 242, this doesn?t compute. I thought you only parted them out!

Back