• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I was too legit. Too legit to quit.

Garage shens with my roomie

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0QP45LIL7Wg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The trunk hasn't changed much. New wiring on my 4 channel and new door speakers are in the works this summer though :cool:

f2GjcVZl.jpg

What diameter is y our downpipe and exhaust? What other mods have been done? O2 sensor?

Stock downpipe and o2 sensor setup. the conical 15G goes in with no modifications as long as you clock it properly and can make a bracket for the wastegate :)

Last edited:
:nod: I already modified one to fit my spacers. I think I only paid ~$200 for these a few years ago, so once the tires are up on my AZEVs I may as well give these a shot. Worst case they'll be in FS with some new tires at the end of the summer :lol:

Found a cone filter while I was cleaning so I threw this together just to hear the CBV for a bit :lol: If you can guess what I used for the MAF bracket you win a zip tie.

k75W6K5l.jpg

Last edited:
It was a Coleman bbq spatula a few hours ago :cool: Just used it to hold up the MAF so I could whoosh around the block a few times :lol: Stock airbox is back in now :nod:

i got the big spal on mine and love it i am about to put my triple pass radiator on so we will see how that works

Damn, what have you been using for fans so far?

First one was a Dodge dakota Efan I had in my 242, second one was a 940 fan I let sit outside for a long time. Won't be surprised if my third fan (also 940) goes because it sat out a lot too

i got the big spal on mine and love it i am about to put my triple pass radiator on so we will see how that works

Good to hear. The consensus is that they make great fans :nod:

Ahh, that explains it a little. Honestly, I've only had to replace the fan on Gwen's 850R when it got noisy, but that was around 280k. I'm running a low mileage JY pull 850 fan as well, been good so far, now that I just cursed myself for the drive to IPD. lol

Back