• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Streetkarnage Wagon

It looks like in a museum.. come this close.. but not any further!!! you should paint it like this..

8a6aac06e2d695ca78d0e57c716af991.jpg

The rest of the car is just in your face! :) really rocks

I don't think these ppl noticed it comes down and bolts to the frame rail as well. that tubing is more rigid than the flimsy factory sheet metal I would think but I could be wrong. also its ****ing awesome looking and way easier to remove engine. looks great man keep it coming!

I don't think these ppl noticed it comes down and bolts to the frame rail as well. that tubing is more rigid than the flimsy factory sheet metal I would think but I could be wrong. also its ****ing awesome looking and way easier to remove engine. looks great man keep it coming!

the stock sheet metal is intelligently arranged and formed to be a stiff structure. If he needed to make clearance for his wheels thats a good enough reason to hack it out but i wouldn't think of it as much of an upgrade.

What's the hole in the hood for?

Been lurking this thread for a while. Pretty ****ing cool.

It's funny how people get all upset when they see things they would have done differently. Yeah, the bent stays on the cage are lame, but at the end of the day... Gotta take a deep breath, step back, and remember it's just somebody else's 240 wagon. A bitching-ly awesome one.

The links to your site aren't working, BTW.

How did you handle mounts and pan clearances with the 1jz? Im currently fitting one to my 242 and would be interested to see how you did it... I modified the pan and pickup cause im using a rear (read mid) sump setup, which happens to occupy the same space as the crossmember. I can see it slightly in one of your photos, but I was wondering if you have more? also how far back did you get it? from your photos it looks like it sits WAY farther back than I got it to sit, my front crank pulley maybe has 2 inches clearance from the rad crossmember.

Any insight would be bawsome sauce!

Back