• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I was too legit. Too legit to quit.

We also found a turbo grill. Whats do you guys think? Black or chrome grill?

lotWoswl.jpg

DMstDUyl.jpg

It can be done.

Working on it :cool:. I have a broken 740 turbo grill I can dissect :oogle:

In other news; I modifed and sent out another set of lighted window switches today. Doesn't look like it would be *too* difficult to change the LED color from green to something else. Putting it on the to-do list :nod:

Working on it :cool:. I have a broken 740 turbo grill I can dissect :oogle:

In other news; I modifed and sent out another set of lighted window switches today. Doesn't look like it would be *too* difficult to change the LED color from green to something else. Putting it on the to-do list :nod:

Go for blue to match the headunit! And ya know cuz it?s a blue wagon with blue interior :cool:

Go for blue to match the headunit! And ya know cuz it?s a blue wagon with blue interior :cool:

It's like you read my mind :cool:

Good stuff.
Wish I took a snap of 16' decking stuffed inside/outside my S40. Trunk sill was just about the tipping point.

Enjoying your build thread.

:lol: The S40 is definitely smaller so that had to be funny. I would have had them out the passenger window, but I also had a 1"x12"x18' behind em. Thanks for checking it out :wave:

I don't like the noodle pipe much either. The only acceptable one I've seen online was attached to a secret turn down exhaust. Can someone supplement the pic?

Got these in the front doors today :lol: Better than stock speakers by a long shot :cool:

lNw0lNOl.jpg

goDG3qDl.jpg

The entire fleet is getting some beat :nod:

j65vqmRl.jpg

qD8v3vNl.jpg

Last edited:
Swapped out the IPD bars we found at the junkyard for my old blue ones. Also switched out the severely blown heim joints for traditional end links w/ poly :cool:
22BEP1Il.jpg

GV2RVHQl.jpg

6H8CFgKl.jpg

Last edited:
Back