• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

Building a new house in Vancouver. Kids are gone / downsizing. Current place needs about $100k worth of updates to make the wife happy. New place will free up days of yard work annually. Taxes should be lower on the WA side. House #5. Meh.

Pretty sure the move trumps Carl's plans for "fun and excitement" for the next twelve months. No state income tax will be nice. Should be able to pay it off in 10 years, putting me at 62. Might be able to get an 850.

Well ****.

01F9B7A4-0E02-4AE5-9FBB-6076610EB292-M.jpg

The company just changed its policy on personal usage of company cars. Really no reasonable need for the Volvo any more. The argument has always been thin anyway. What to do.

The company just changed its policy on personal usage of company cars. Really no reasonable need for the Volvo any more. The argument has always been thin anyway. What to do.

Obvious answer, buy a dirt bike and tow it with the 245!

Anchorage AK Craig?s List:

https://anchorage.craigslist.org/cto/d/anchorage-1983-volvo-240-dl-manual/6832232180.html

1983 Volvo 240 DL manual trans trade price drop - $599

Cranks but no spark (likely from a section of questionable wiring by the distributor I can point out). Interior is kind of rough but I didn't care since this was destined to be an ice racer for me.
You'll need to tow it home.

I'm looking to either free up some money for some motorcycle projects or trade for a snowblower of equal value. If my wife wouldn't kill me I'd put it in the heated garage and repair the wiring this winter but since it has to live outside I'm offering it up to somebody else.

Anchorage AK Craig?s List:

https://anchorage.craigslist.org/cto/d/anchorage-1983-volvo-240-dl-manual/6832232180.html

1983 Volvo 240 DL manual trans trade price drop - $599

Cranks but no spark (likely from a section of questionable wiring by the distributor I can point out). Interior is kind of rough but I didn't care since this was destined to be an ice racer for me.
You'll need to tow it home.

I'm looking to either free up some money for some motorcycle projects or trade for a snowblower of equal value. If my wife wouldn't kill me I'd put it in the heated garage and repair the wiring this winter but since it has to live outside I'm offering it up to somebody else.

That car has been for sale for ~6 mo now. It may be the "volvo banana" from girdwood that has been up for ~2 years. There's only like 7 of us up here who care anyways.

Looks pretty nice.

So much gravel on the roads. But no salt? Growing up in Michigan the cars rusted badly. Many of the older Alaska cars I saw still looked pretty solid.

Back