• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Streetkarnage Wagon

Streetkarnage

Hello all,

been planing to build a 240 wagon for a daily driver for the last few months, i was looking for a late 70s shape.

but then got offered a red 91 wagon with low ks, m47, lowered, and overall very very clean. It was a bit more then what i wanted to pay but im very happy with it.

i have a few things planned for it, and i am hoping to get them down quickly..

146.jpg

147.jpg

148.jpg

please let me know what you think

thanks

Zak :)

Well I just got word back from performance wheels and they dont make the challengers in -12 they only do -27 and -6

so im going to go the -6 im quite sure i will need to run 5mm slip on spacers on the front though..

so going to go order them this week..

Well, you have good taste in modding. I have high hopes for this!

thanks mate :)

Ah. Thanks for the education!

I suppose the US version of that lingo would be the Albino Ginger

haha no worrys.. hahaha

That looks pretty low! What's it running for suspension?

not to sure what its running, im quite sure its fitted with lowered king springs and then a coil has been taken off not sure of shocks..

i have all new suspension to go in to it though..:)

Well having some problems with it starting.. :-( i got it towed back to my house yesterday and if i cant get it going over the weekend im taking it up to my mechanic on monday.. ;-) have only got to driven it 3 times..

purchase to home

home to work

work to tyre shop (about 5 mins away)

and i have owned it since sunday arvo.. :-(

Looks great! Good height already and manual. Nice work! And the interior isn't blue.

thanks matey haha yea loving the interior colour and its very mint apart from a ciggie burn on the back seat and some marks in the back carpet..

kick ass stance. awesome color as well.
just wondering...if its a 91 how come no airbag?

Guess it's like in Sweden; airbags were standard from 1993.

However the car looks really nice!
I'm looking for a car just like that, but man the good ones gets sold very fast.

Back