• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Does anyone run Shadow dash?

you can use the efianaylitics bluetooth just set the baud rate correct. I have a mag mount instead of one of my gauges, and run a tablet on that. works great for starting and stopping logs while driving to work.

I'm running a raspberry pi with full tunerstudio in my rx7 project, love it so far. I keep a small blue tooth keyboard in the car for playing with the tune without a laptop, awkwardly small but doable. You can buy the operating system already loaded on a sd card for 30 bucks that automatically boots to tunerstudio and has a few other things that makes it more car friendly, the touchscreen and computer can be bought for around 100 bucks.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RPD07YMaadQ" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Intriguing. I like the idea of it booting to ts. I’ve been trying to get my head wrapped around how that works for msdroid. But if I can get full ts up and running.... hmmm

I have a 10? Android tablet that I am using that has gps built in. Solves issues of tach and speedo and can datalog to sd card.

Last edited:
I've been thinking of using a tablet or a beater phone with GPS to use as a replacement for my speedo/odo, but I haven't seen any app that lets me manually put in how many miles I already have so I can keep track. My speedo cuts out every now and then and shuts off the odo with it, my only problem with my 240 so far.

I'm running a raspberry pi with full tunerstudio in my rx7 project, love it so far. I keep a small blue tooth keyboard in the car for playing with the tune without a laptop, awkwardly small but doable. You can buy the operating system already loaded on a sd card for 30 bucks that automatically boots to tunerstudio and has a few other things that makes it more car friendly, the touchscreen and computer can be bought for around 100 bucks.

Do you have a link for the preloaded OS w/tuner studio? Or any other car related hardware for this setup?

Back