• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Chuck?s 78 242

mh7f5k.jpg
[/IMG]
Got the front air dam on and smoked out the turn signal lens

1twrh0.jpg
[/IMG]
Well I got off my ass and did some work got the rear finished and installed my windows had them tented
But I am having trouble finding a 91 up windshield that fits if anyone knows a brand it might help my glass shop get one they have tried two....

Ah, thanks. Earlier this week none of your pictures were loading for me so I was kinda lost. Glad to see they're working again.

Hmm, could this homelink dealie open my garage door? S60s are fairly popular in my local yards, hooray winter accidents!

Yep google home link and it will tell you how to do it.
I got a visor for my wife?s car it was easy just two screws and one power plug so I started thinking I got another one and cut it apart and installed it in the headliner....easier than trying to put it in the factory 242 visors

Thanks again for sending the home link to me Chuck! I have not installed it yet but thinking about trying to put it in the dash somewhere, just have to do some experimenting to see if it will still send a good signal without being up high against the windshield.

Back