• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

volvowiringdiagrams.com down for good?

Yeah, I am not sure what is going but it appears to be gone. There are wiring diagrams on the ozvolvo.org archives if i recall correctly. Plus it's nice to buy the print book for your year car. they can be found on ebay and automotive book sites.

Works for me. While most are just xxx.pdf or xxx.jpg a lot of the files have enough description to find what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Could've sworn that was the Geely-endorsed site with the flash viewer...

Pretty sure you're thinking about this site:

volvotips.com

It's all flash based which I pretty much despise.

Pretty sure I have a site download of volvowiringdiagrams.com. Not 100% complete but pretty close.

Temp mirror from my server.... php links are broken though but the pdf files are there. Grab it while you can, will go down on Monday.

DOWN AS OF 10/29

Last edited:
Dang, I just downloaded the wiring diagrams for my 245 a week ago.

What is happening to all our sites?!
(Also, I can't find, let alone afford, a full set of physical green books for my cars. Having decent resolution online versions is important - and the flash manuals don't appear to cover the last few model years and are low resolution comparatively.)

It's possible to extract the raw pages from the flash SWF's, by the way. It's easy enough under linux or mac os - and might be doable on windows as well with either Cygwin or Windows 10 bash.

Get swftools, then in a bash shell use this script in a folder with nothing but your SWF (and maybe a copy of this script) in it. It will output all of the jpeg images from the file.

Still inferior quality to that of the PDF's, though.

It's possible to extract the raw pages from the flash SWF's, by the way. It's easy enough under linux or mac os - and might be doable on windows as well with either Cygwin or Windows 10 bash.

Get swftools, then in a bash shell use this script in a folder with nothing but your SWF (and maybe a copy of this script) in it. It will output all of the jpeg images from the file.

Still inferior quality to that of the PDF's, though.

Nice! Thanks for the heads up, just gave it a whirl on my linux box. Does the job.

Back