• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2019 April 27th-28th

Or you forget and I start it.

But alas, folks, I will not be at IPD this year. I've got far better plans than hanging out with ya'll.

Eric...no bar bans this year.

Booked up this week and thru the weekend, but we can take a peek at it next week some time. Glad it's behaving in the cold!

Saturday is a morning meet in Sac, head out for the drive or drags, your choice, bbq in the afternoon. All of that is more Sac based. M6 shens saturday night, some shens possible friday night depending on who's around. Sunday is the show obviously.

We're planning to do 2 drive routes again this year, fast and slow. Those that wanna roll in the fast group, bring your A game. I stepped it up a little on mine with tuning and suspension adjustments, be prepared to hang, barring traffic.

Harald...if you're gonna run up front, fix your dang brakes! We don't need a repeat of 2 years ago. lol

Booked up this week and thru the weekend, but we can take a peek at it next week some time. Glad it's behaving in the cold!

Saturday is a morning meet in Sac, head out for the drive or drags, your choice, bbq in the afternoon. All of that is more Sac based. M6 shens saturday night, some shens possible friday night depending on who's around. Sunday is the show obviously.

We're planning to do 2 drive routes again this year, fast and slow. Those that wanna roll in the fast group, bring your A game. I stepped it up a little on mine with tuning and suspension adjustments, be prepared to hang, barring traffic.

Harald...if you're gonna run up front, fix your dang brakes! We don't need a repeat of 2 years ago. lol

Something's in the works...

Back