• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Chipping FAQ

I have updated the last part of the first post to include some questions about EGR.

Tell me if you have any other relevant questions that might be intereting to incorporate in the same post.

will the chips you are selling work with a 760 turbo sedan auto?

id really love more boost also since this car is intercooled.

my bad. 1986 760 turbo, auto, intercooled. engine is b23FT
It may be LH2.0 (or even earlier version) if you have a B230FT. I do not have chips for those.

If you can check the ECU number it would be great. Then we would know for sure.

I'm to understand that the black EZK boxes are not directly chipable & require a daughterboard? Or is this an instance that I need to pull it & check?

I'm to understand that the black EZK boxes are not directly chipable & require a daughterboard? Or is this an instance that I need to pull it & check?

Yes, you need to pull it open and check, good possibility for chipable black boz is -119, found in early n/a 16V

Yeah. Then it would have LH2.2, but the B23 would have an older EMS.

As far as I know, all B2x engines came with older stuff than LH2.2. This goes for Europe though (where most of them had ML1.1).

B1x engines on the other hand, can have LH2.2, but those are not sold in the US (360 sport and 460/480, ES and turbo).

can you runs megasquirt with these? do they come with rev limiters? and can i eliminate egr with them?

can you runs megasquirt with these? do they come with rev limiters? and can i eliminate egr with them?
Megasquirt and chips are two different things. Chips upgrade the stock ECU/ezk, and Megasquirt replaces the stock system entirely.

The chips for LH2.2 and LH2.4 from me still have the stock rev limit at the moment. On my chips for several of the Motronic cars (M4.3/M4.4/ME7) the limiter is sometimes changed depending on the engine used.

The chips will eliminate the EGR function, yes.

so with the chips it will red line and keep bouncing off it?
and just a few more questions. do green top injectors flow enough for higher boost? and does gettinga 3 inch amm really make ur car faster just by adding it? thanks so much

so with the chips it will red line and keep bouncing off it?
I don't exactly understand where you are getting at, but yes.

and just a few more questions. do green top injectors flow enough for higher boost?
For around 15psi on the 13c turbo and T cam, yes.

and does gettinga 3 inch amm really make ur car faster just by adding it? thanks so much
If you add bigger injectors at the same time it will.

Back