• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2019 April 27th-28th

Davis is coming! Look busy...

IMG_5436-M.jpg

I registered. Car still in pieces and I haven't gone more than 2 miles from my house yet.

But the current plan is to drive it 3000 miles at the end of April.

Attachments

• 20190324_225401.jpg
    20190324_225401.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 135
140 is torn apart, but for the first time in several years it will at least have something a little different, even though it's minor.
740 is up on a new tune, needs some minor tweaks to be fully set on E85 again but it's back to being pretty quick again, and AFR's are a little better. Also have it slated for a cut and buff before the show, actually spending money on it this time...

Hmm, might be able to oblige. Haven't had anyone call shotgun yet, and I'm the lead car. Looks like we're 28 deep for the fast group so far, so it should be a good group!

Tune is decent, need a few tweaks and it should be GTG.

Got the new drag radials for the test and tune on Saturday! No drive for me. It would be to tempting to floor it and shoot off the hillside

Hmm, might be able to oblige. Haven't had anyone call shotgun yet, and I'm the lead car. Looks like we're 28 deep for the fast group so far, so it should be a good group!

Tune is decent, need a few tweaks and it should be GTG.

WELL, IT'S EITHER THAT OR I GO TO THE DRAGS WITH THE FELLAS </a>

Last edited:
Back