• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Turbobricks Fund Drive! 2019 (Completed!)

Fund Drive

Priceless: $25 (US for those who are don't use US legal tender) and I get to watch RWC school the whole community, Jack search for Dik Pik, white855t evaluate every orphan ad, a TB sticker and have the chance to potentially learn something?!?! Money sent!~ :nod:

BTW: I'm searching for a rust free, low mileage, garage kept, maintenance up to date, non-sun faded paint, manual 1990 or newer 245 with third row seat and within about 25 miles for (my budget) under $1,200. Think it'll happen ?

Last edited:
Anything to keeps ads off of this site!

forgot to include a note, but I will be eagerly awaiting my custom turbo bricks decal!

Fund Fun #2:

By recommendation from 240240, I understand a few of you want to ban some mods? Deal. Anyone who donates $50+ can choose a mod to ban for 24 hours. PM me with your requests!

banhammer10982604.jpg

ooooo I'll have to ponder that

sent $25, thanks for keeping this forum going...Hope you are doing well!

I think we should raise the $ bar, keep us sponsor free forever. Most sponsors don't make the parts we really need or want. Dana shouldn't ever have to keep our head above the water by himself, there are enough of us to make that happen. What we gain in info and resources here is absolutely priceless.

Waiting on a refund on a purchase I did last week. Once that's done, I'll be sending my donation. Should complete within the next 48 hours or so.

-J

Back