• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Georgia Car to North Carolina to Massachusetts.

I have a 1991 wagon that was bought locally, with some surface rust around one of the rear fender lips, that will probably be my winter driver. I bought the NC car because it was not as nice as an 89,000 mile Texas 240 I bought and was thinking it would be my Winter car. The ONLY thing that this NC car has going against it, especially since I am re-doing all of the interior, is that it has higher mileage. Other than that it is a super clean car. I was actually thinking it would be a good candidate for a 16v swap.

A few more pictures from my interior re-freshening thread. The headrests took a lot of paint. They are very porous and going from black to the SEM camel took an entire can for the two.

Attachments

• DSCN1799.jpg
    DSCN1799.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCN1746.JPG
    DSCN1746.JPG
    178.7 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCN1742.jpg
    DSCN1742.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 91
I am on my way to a Volvo "collector" tonight and I will be hopefully be leaving with some nice door panels. Those and a crack free dash are the only things I am lacking for the interior.

A few more parts painted in transforming the interior into an all tan interior. I am still undecided on the dash. If I found a really nice one and replaced the current one, which is cracked and cover by a cap, then I would probably paint it tan before installing it, but until then I think the dash will stay black.

Attachments

• DSCN1933.jpg
    DSCN1933.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCN1931.jpg
    DSCN1931.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 68
You can always just leave the top of the dash black and paint the lower outer corners tan. That's how the dash is on my 90. My car is black with tan interior.

SEM Palomino used on the carpets is a near perfect match to the plastic pieces painted with SEM Camel.

Attachments

• DSCN2099.jpg
    DSCN2099.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN2105.jpg
    DSCN2105.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 31
Back