• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Streetkarnage Wagon

Well went to pick it up last night and it wouldnt start for me again.. so hes had it again today im just about to call him to see if he worked out why its doing it..:-(

15x10s:-P

Guess it's like in Sweden; airbags were standard from 1993.

However the car looks really nice!
I'm looking for a car just like that, but man the good ones gets sold very fast.

Yea.. sweet man yea im happy with the condition of this one, i payed more then i really hoped to but its mint, just a shame about this problem..

king springs minus 2 in the front and 3 in the rear. rear bumps shaved

sweet thanks mate, is it still running stock shocks..?

Last edited:
Well just called him and its the fuel pump relay.. he has started it heaps in the last few hours and also removed the new relay and fitted the old one would start then fited the new one and it started.. **** i hope that it..

$190 later... and with out a car for a week and a half.. hhmmmm god damn it

selling my 2x 20" rims that i have to make the extra money up to get my new wheels.. tis bullsh1t

well cars going again so happy.. will be ordering my wheels tonight hopefully..

and alos contacted a mate about geting it buffed, he will let me know a bit later..

also thinking about plus teeing it or supercharger... well down the track anyways..

Just leaving to go to the bank to pay for my wheels, photos when they arrive..

geting buffed and waxed tomorrow for $70 cant wait going to be so red..!!!

also Streetkarnage sticker is on..

041.jpg

Im thinking of geting one for the back window saying "DOING IT FOR THE LOLZ" or "FREE LOLLIES" haha

Wicked man! I like your idea of putting stickers on the wieldship like that, especially like the other car haha.

yea i like them there haha just hope the cops dont get me for it ;-)

$70 for a polish and wax? Jeez, I do it for free and can do it about 10-15 times with all the supplies i have.

geting cut and buffed.. i dont trust my self doing it with the grider/buffer as it is very easy to go to deep and scuff the paint..

its what he does for a job so it will look great once it done.. and if you look at the photo i just posted you can see how much it needs it:)

Got the car half buffed on friday and hes doing the rest on thursday arvo.. it looks great!!!!

got the visor of my old 244 that i sold to my little sister.. it was a musty colour so i just painted it black if the rain stops ill fit it tonight

I hate the damn time difference in the states.. trying to order my wheels and i have to wait a day between emails.. :(

was about to pay for some diamond wheels from the states in 15x10 -10 all round but he wont reply back to my emails asking for his account details so think im going to have to track some steelies down..

car is halfed buffed looks so nice haha

also sun vissor is on.. its just painted black atm but i think im going to do it white.. Photos up soon

064.jpg

065.jpg

Sun vissor on.. i think white would look alot better..

and if you look at the photo were it shows the sticker on the 1st page you can see how much better it looks with the buff

Back