• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

HOtt 9xx/S90 car pics

LXRY_resize.jpg

S90catboy_resize.jpg

S90raceGT_resize.jpg

Here is my 98 V-90. I can find almost nothing in any performance parts for this one.
No gas shocks listed no lowering springs nothing so??
I am looking at the big 23mm bar off the S-90 sedan for the rear but there is absolutely nothing available for these cars in aftermarket stuff that I won't have to mod I can find so far.
I find BOATLOADS of aftermarket stuff for my 89 740 wagon but the V-90 NADA! It's frankly pretty frustrating in particular when I see this thread. How the heck can you mod these cars without DEEP pockets and access to a full machine shop?

Anyway here is mine right now. Love her as a nice comfortable and reliable daily driver but I want MORE!
DSCF0505.jpg

DSCF0507.jpg

DSCF0509.jpg

DSC01259.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my 98 V-90. I can find almost nothing in any performance parts for this one.
No gas shocks listed no lowering springs nothing so??
I am looking at the big 23mm bar off the S-90 sedan for the rear but there is absolutely nothing available for these cars in aftermarket stuff that I won't have to mod I can find so far.
I find BOATLOADS of aftermarket stuff for my 89 740 wagon but the V-90 NADA! It's frankly pretty frustrating in particular when I see this thread. How the heck can you mod these cars without DEEP pockets and access to a full machine shop?

Anyway here is mine right now. Love her as a nice comfortable and reliable daily driver but I want MORE!
DSCF0505.jpg

DSCF0507.jpg

DSCF0509.jpg

DSC01259.jpg

I own your car's evil twin: http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=221341

Back