• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mini-SE October 27-29 2017

be even better if we could use it to put the GA-FL game up on the wall for Marv.

dirt and gravel will be here tomorrow (!! late night on the tractor), wireless links will be here weds.

Uga Florida on any screen will be great. We might actually beat Florida this year. You guys could always hate watch the auburn game too.

Down but hopefully not out. I managed to bash my knee into a curb yesterday, which caused a minor chip in the tibia and dug out a nice chunk of flesh. Doc has prescribed gauze, wrap, bedrest and pain meds.

Also, 2j is having weird timing/boost issue. Anybody here good with 2js? Need help. Asking for a friend. I have beer, nachos, steaks and a green egg for meat bbqing.

Looks like I might be a Saturday arrival instead of Friday night. SHTF at work and it's looking like I'll be in Philly most/all of next week.

So there are races at the track Friday night? I can take Friday off work if there's stuff going on Friday. Otherwise I'm thinking of rolling down Saturday.

Last edited:
if we're doing this brisket thing, you're gonna need to bring that hog down friday.

Plan is to hit the track friday night, yes.

Current plan status:

Franklin>Charlotte Monday night.
Charlotte Monday-Tuesday.
Charlotte>Philly Wednesday.
Philly Wednesday-Thursday
Philly>Charlotte Friday AM
Charlotte>Franklin Friday early afternoon.
Franklin>Gump Friday evening

Gonna be a whirlwind tour.

Last edited:
I'll put some chlorine back in it then eh.

shop is re-prepped for shens
166441442.jpg

166441443.jpg

need some more gravel to go around the side, but yep.

Nanobeams are up, but the one on the shop is going to have to be moved :-/

sore. very sore. at least I'll only be working in the shop this week :cough:

Back