• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rare Volvo parts that you have!

I recently bought the OE Volvo accessory Filtravedo dual rear roller blind from Roversweed for my 1993 244. Its not the late model period correct black mesh version, but it still fills its purpose!

Pics here:
http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=162799

Hit the "up" button for more pics of the car.... only had her 2 months now, real mods on the way.

I'd kill for a set of Galaxy's, Gemini's, or even the 780 Multi-X wheels. But for now its going to be Virgos. Planning on E-codes, sways, exhaust, the usual stuff.

I recently bought the OE Volvo accessory Filtravedo dual rear roller blind from Roversweed for my 1993 244. Its not the late model period correct black mesh version, but it still fills its purpose!

Pics here:
http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=162799

Hit the "up" button for more pics of the car.... only had her 2 months now, real mods on the way.

I'd kill for a set of Galaxy's, Gemini's, or even the 780 Multi-X wheels. But for now its going to be Virgos. Planning on E-codes, sways, exhaust, the usual stuff.

Man, your car is clean. Do you get it serviced at European Sportscar Garage? I worked there for a month after I graduated Wyotech. Nice place.

not rare.
people usually chuck them away. Not even volvo wreckers save them, they are just left out in the rain.

chrome trim egg crate grill
factory farnheight oil temp gauge
e-codes
factory fogs with covers that say volvo
r-sport horn button
factory amp and radio(both work perfectly)

r sport gauge cluster?
red gt dash striped?
242 gt no rust?
SAM strut brace
weber dcoe manifolds?
Stahl header

My rare parts:

Volvo 300 Mk3 saloon OEM bodykit
Volvo 300 saloon leather interior
Volvo 300 Mk3 auxiliary gauge panel
Volvo 300 Mk3 ambient temperature gauge (not thaaaat rare)
Volvo 300 Mk2/3 econometer with rarer style facing
Volvo 300 Mk3 alarm system
Volvo 300 Mk3 optional snow cap
Volvo 300 Mk1 52mm clock new
Volvo 300 clear front lenses by Radicast
Volvo 300 Mk2 auxiliary gauge panel
Volvo 300 Mk2 rear boot spoiler
Volvo 300 Mk2 accessory locking wheel nuts
Volvo 343 DL Mk2 with Mk1 crossover dash
Volvo 345 Mk1 OEM decals
Volvo 480 Ronal 15x7" alloy wheels, as fitted to cars with the HAAS tuning bodykit

Probably more, but I can't remember :)

so thats your car then. :D

I think this is all of mine.

Volvo Addon Bodykit (granted its a replica so does that count?)
Volvo Polaris wheels x 5
Volvo R sport Seat Covers
Volvo Spoiler (Dont see many of this type on cars in the states)

There are other parts I have purchased but I wouldn't count them as rare since anyone can go out and buy them ie Hova's.

factory rear spoiler.
M90 (not really special over here)
Garrett-WGA from 940TDic. (it is OEM Volvo)
2 sets of 16" hydra's

the things that really make it special to drive are all the Tbricks-inspired mods!:rofl:

I have an r-sport wheel, same as the 1st one pictured in Fuse's pair, with the original volvo/momo hub and the red stiching

IMHO the best mod i have doen as of yet

<1990 digital ambient temp gauge, 1991 780 bertone. 1989 780 turbo bertone, lots of 780 parts. gots lots and lots of stuff i can't rememebr anymore but i don't want to throw away cause i won't be able to find it again

Just wondering if this counts? Rare Gemini center cap removal tool.

I also have side mirror covers.... works like a front end bra, made out of the same material. I think it was bought from Volvo many years ago. Let me check.

g@ttigang

DSCF0247Geminitool.jpg

Yes, those are a genuine accessory, and extremely rare.
I have a pair and I know of one other pair in Washington.
mirrorcover.jpg

yes indeed ..... I just couldn't recall buying mine from the dealer because I've never seen another one like it. Great to know it's OE and now I'm diggin thru boxes to find that sucka. :lol: Oh and mines for the 700 series.

g@ttigang

Back