• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

HOtt 9xx/S90 car pics

Mines not nearly as cool as some of the above ones.....

0409001801.jpg

What suspension are you running

Carlo -
Yeah when I sold my S60R, I kept the Heico Volution Vs, got a set of 25mm H&R spacers, and threw them on the 940. I cannot believe how they have improved handling, even the ride, and I have absolutely NO rubbing whatsoever. Worked out great!

WELL, guess we need moar pix....

Does anyone know what the PN or yr/model Volvo for the newer blue emblem that will fit properly in the 960/S90 slash? Seen a lot of cars that have it in this thread.

These cars give me hope for a front bumper that doesn't look like complete **** on a 960. Don't get me wrong, the V70R bumpers look good, but a molded R lip looks leagues better. I also like keeping the stock 960 foglights, I think they look awesome on black 740/s90 thing.... thats what I'm aiming for.

740771_5omob3.jpg

tpc_mantorp_080831_091.jpg

large_16190-365640.jpg

14uo.jpg

95-98 are all good. 95 is OBDI which is better if you are gonna try to pass emissions with any serious modifications like a Turbo. The OBDII stuff might get better if any decent tuning software becomes more accessible. Late 97-98 s90 has all the features and is generally top of the line. Usually the bodies had color matched skirts and lower bumper trim. The inside also got a redesigned center console which is a bit nicer. There were also some editions that had suede seats similar to the 850R's but they are very rare and I have yet to come across one at the junkyard. I'd love to get some black leather w/ suede seats for my 960 wagon.

Back