• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rare Volvo parts that you have!

Let your wrench sit in a vinegar bath for a few days. Should take care of all the rust. Then work on freeing the mechanism.

Received this as a gift a while ago. Don't know much about where it came from.

Pf4s5W8l.jpg

7Nx5f22l.jpg

CIS8qgDl.jpg

I have a couple of them that I bought at a garage sale a while back. They are in my toolbox and occasionally get turned on Volvos :)

I’ll have to upload pics at some point. But I’ve got a Fahrenheit ambient temp gauge, an earlier style snow cap, 240 wheel well gas can, and a high mileage badge. I’ve also got never installed Bosch pilot fog light covers, but those aren’t Volvo specific.

Thanks uberbrick!

John242Ti, I'm not sure whether to thank you or curse at you haha, I've been stuck in those documents drooling over accessories I have never seen..must..resist..asking...Ian and Eric about these parts....

A set of '90 760 taillights, in nice condition. Quite dusty atm, could use some polish.

Actually thinking of selling these. I liked them on other 740's but with the silver.. I'm not so sure..

20190111-125218.jpg

Back