• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Streetkarnage Wagon

OH MY GOD.

Sickest wheels ever. I mean it 100%

I am pm'ing you.

Thanks matey PM replyed

strech some rubber on it and slap em on zee car mate!

Yea some rubber will be going on at the end of the week

sex. just plain sex. where did you get those?!!!?!? :drool:

Thank mate.. got them shipped from the states

diamond racing, i thought about this for the 242 many times!

yea was working out cheaper then geting some volvo steelies flipped and widened..

Don't ever change, you beautiful crazy Ausie you..........

This wagon ****ing rocks!

haha thanks man

Could very easily end up epic.

I hope so haha thanks

I concur. Could lead to fabulous results.

cheers

Well yesterday sucked..!!

Couldnt find my heat gun, so didnt get any work done on the guards.. :(
I need to buy one on friday so i can do it next weekend..

did some work on it though...

Cleaned engine bay
Fitted Pod Filter
Painted Braces White
Paint Sunvisor White
Painted Grill Black
Started changing the interior to black
Picked up a black back seat of a mate

Would have got more done but the F**king rain didnt help!!

Photos

151.jpg

150.jpg

Visor and Grill

Engine bay - pod & brace's

148-1.jpg

145.jpg

146-1.jpg

The difference

i vote less visor on this car, just doesnt do it. looked better on the old 244 it came on. im really exited to see how these rims look with tires on the car. i always wanted to order a set from them but kinda was reluctant on if i would like the look. white would be the color i would have gotten also your wagon looks great!

I dont own the 244 DL anymore.. sold it to my little sister! I think once the wheels are on it, it will work!!!

yea i wouldnt have them in any other colour..!!

I think i might remove the badge on the grill.. i wasnt sure about it when i painted it but now looking at the photos it has to go..!!!

I think once the wheels are on it, it will work!!!

I think so too. the visor on it right now doesn't look right, the wheels will really complete the look. I think the visor should have stayed black though, and I think the badge/slash should stay, but that's just me. Also, if you're not riding on bumps after you get those wheels on it, I will be very disappointed. The shaved gate looks sick, as does the planned sticker for the rear.

Good god, lol. I like it.

:oogle:

I think so too. the visor on it right now doesn't look right, the wheels will really complete the look. I think the visor should have stayed black though, and I think the badge/slash should stay, but that's just me. Also, if you're not riding on bumps after you get those wheels on it, I will be very disappointed. The shaved gate looks sick, as does the planned sticker for the rear.

Yea thats what i have beent thinking since i put it on..

really didnt like the black.. i though i would do it white cause i could do it my self i think once the wheels are on the white will match.. if it doesnt it will be going red haha

I would prefer the cleaner simple grill with out the badge.. but ill wait a bit and see if i change my mind on it haha

yep it will be quite low once the wheels are fitted.. going to have to get a new exhaust made up as this one sits quite low in spots..

still deciding on the tail gate.. i think i will get a price on it and see what it will set me back!!

Well thanks to the stupid bitch that locked up in front of me last night.. im now rocking a broken headlight and mad rattle on take off (think its the engine mount)

yeeeewww

need to fix that before rwc so wont be able to afford tyres this week.. tis BULL****

dont think i will have tyres for a while now.. at least another 2 weeks from friday..

this week i have..

Power bill
headlight
Engine mount i think
rwc

then will have a bill for this stupid bitchs rear bar to get painted.. ****kk

Back