• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cosbysweater's 244: ATS Brakes All The Things/Wish It Was A CTS-V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drove it around the block. Got it towed to the shop and now it is the quietest Volvo I've ever owned.... Wtf

Upping the spring rate by alot up front. It's wayyyy to low. Swapped out the injectors and bled the brakes. Still have alot of air in the lines I think but they work for moving it around

The exhaust looks fantastic, and thanks for the heads up on the Magnaflow muffler! I plan to blatantly copy you, except I will add a muffler up front and a 2 to1 merge, since I won't have a turbo acting as a muffler.

Yea I'm really happy with the end result on the exhaust you can't really see it from the back so that's nice :) adds some stealth to the project

I have short strut coil overs. And honestly I like the wheels, because cost effective. I paid 700 bucks for 6 wheels, 2 Mt et streets and 4 extreme contacts, all new. I'm okay with the basicbitch look for the price

Too bad about last night. At least we made short work of pulling the engine out for the replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back