• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Joined the Beige Club - '78 242DL

1411089398_7dcc22b49a.jpg

Nah, only way I'd do V8 is if I could afford an LS9 crate motor.

Im not going to lie here...all of the blacked out stuff on the rear of the car makes it look really cheesy and cheap...should left the inset unpainted and chrome on the tails...

...all of the blacked out stuff on the rear of the car makes it look really cheesy and cheap...

A crutch holding up a hood doesn't? Different strokes for different folks. I'm styling the car the way I want it, just like you've styled yours the way you want it. You don't like the way mine looks and I don't like the way yours looks. Big deal - isn't that the point of building your own car :e-shrug:

A crutch holding up a hood doesn't? Different strokes for different folks. I'm styling the car the way I want it, just like you've styled yours the way you want it. You don't like the way mine looks and I don't like the way yours looks. Big deal - isn't that the point of building your own car :e-shrug:

hey listen ****stick, I wasn't trying to put down what you did, it was just constructive criticism. You don't want an honest opinion about stuff, don't post it up.

oh, who gives a **** what I use to hold my hood up, have you seen the rest of the car? do you really think I care about what it looks like when I drive it? oh yeah, thats right, I actually drive my cars ALL THE TIME...they dont just sit in the garage.

hey listen ****stick, I wasn't trying to put down what you did, it was just constructive criticism. You don't want an honest opinion about stuff, don't post it up.

oh, who gives a **** what I use to hold my hood up, have you seen the rest of the car? do you really think I care about what it looks like when I drive it? oh yeah, thats right, I actually drive my cars ALL THE TIME...they dont just sit in the garage.

Wow.

What's the phrase? If you don't anything nice to say...

Im sorry, I guess I had to say what other people were thinking....the blacked out look is cheesy as **** on an older body style beige car...quite frankly, it looks ****ing terrible. I was being nice about it before, but now that the cards are on the table I don't give a ****.

Im sorry, I guess I had to say what other people were thinking....the blacked out look is cheesy as **** on an older body style beige car...quite frankly, it looks ****ing terrible. I was being nice about it before, but now that the cards are on the table I don't give a ****.

no one else was thinking that.

It's very in-keeping with 70's sportscars. Fiats and triumphs just off the top of my head. All he was saying was 'different strokes for different folks' as diplomatically as it was possible to do. You got offended at...well in all honesty I've no idea why you got all pissy, he was perfectly civil.

My advice would be to back down, or tuck and run.

I fail to see how he was being a dick, I read the post. He didn't call any names. You did.

You are out of line. You need to grow up. You're routinely a dick to people on here.

he said something about the crutch...he wanted to pick a fight, hes got one.

Back