• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 5.0, September 25-29, 2019

If anybody's wife/gf/bf needs/wants a medium shirt, I ordered an extra by accident.
You can have it for $10 or a case of PBR, or we can raffle it off or something.

Figured out what we're going to do for the drive finally. There's a loop I like a lot on the North side of the parkway we'll hit. About an hour and a half of driving, maybe a bit less.

Once we get back to the parkway, we'll stop and whoever wants to go run 151 with me can come. It's a few minutes further down the Parkway, but is a phenomenal bit of road. That'll probably add about an hour or so for those interested.

Anyone from NEPA-NY-NJ going that wants to caravan?

Last edited:
Figured out what we're going to do for the drive finally. There's a loop I like a lot on the North side of the parkway we'll hit. About an hour and a half of driving, maybe a bit less.

Once we get back to the parkway, we'll stop and whoever wants to go run 151 with me can come. It's a few minutes further down the Parkway, but is a phenomenal bit of road. That'll probably add about an hour or so for those interested.

Hell yea

Back