• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Radwood PNW... 7/20/19... Tacoma, WA

My 245 doesn't qualify as its a 1979... But I'm planning on being there with my Toyota Corolla All-Trac wagon!

I think they make exceptions for cars that are slightly too old or too new by model year, but were unchanged vs. what was produced during the '80s - '90s. So a 1979 240 should be fine since it's largely the same as a 1980. Couldn't hurt to ask.

I think they make exceptions for cars that are slightly too old or too new by model year, but were unchanged vs. what was produced during the '80s - '90s. So a 1979 240 should be fine since it's largely the same as a 1980. Couldn't hurt to ask.

Who wants to be the oldest guy at the party though, right?

ogamer777 will likely be doing the flathood 240 turbo sedan action at the meet. 242 needs a lot of work before it'll be trusted to leave the cul de sac. Going to be cleaning the interior of the 245 out tomorrow, then checking fluids and making sure they're topped up. Leaving here around 6:30, since I want to drop by the Issaquah Cenex for some E0 92 octane gas, then will be headed down Hwy 18 toward Taco(ma).

Second part.

Have about 30 shots on a roll of Ektar 100 that I need to have processed, then I can upload them to flickr.

Back