• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mini-SE October 27-29 2017

I would be in but a big 360? view Facebook commercial came through that I'm hold for right now. Catch the next one

You know I love a full packers with some black and white on it. That's good eatin' for days and makes killer chili too.

I'm still debating on hotel vs. hammock. I think hammock is winning. The weather shouldn't be too cold, and that places me at the epicenter of the shens.

yeah it's still too far out to know for sure, but it's looking like the weather will be similar but warmer than the mountain meet. At least right now. you'll want to bring a skeeter net tho.

Hiya. Not attending, but providing beer. One 6-gal keg of Sierra Nevada brew.

Your choices:

Draught Pale Ale
Sidecar Orange Pale Ale
Torpedo IPA
Tropical Torpedo IPA
Otra Vez
Hop Hunter IPA

Final responses needed by this Wednesday.

Hiya. Not attending, but providing beer. One 6-gal keg of Sierra Nevada brew.

Your choices:

Draught Pale Ale
Sidecar Orange Pale Ale
Torpedo IPA
Tropical Torpedo IPA
Otra Vez
Hop Hunter IPA

Final responses needed by this Wednesday.

Solid first post.

I vote sidecar.

snatched up some stumps, putting in a hit on some clay and gravel to expand the 'skirt' in front of the shop. And got some ubiquiti goodies to finally get that there internet to the shop.

snatched up some stumps, putting in a hit on some clay and gravel to expand the 'skirt' in front of the shop. And got some ubiquiti goodies to finally get that there internet to the shop.

I could bring a projector to throw videos up on a wall if you think that might help provide some entertainment.

Back