• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

82 Volvo GLT Turbo 90+ Mani / Intercooler

82GLT

What up Brick People, I'm looking for anyone who might have a 82 Volvo GLT with 740 or 960 Intercooler plumbing and could lead in the direction to set it all up the front ends already been modified to fit the intercooler behind the radiator (Radiator closer to block and intercooler towards front of car) Just need to find out how to run the metal / rubber hoses. Can any one help :( :(

not an 82 240 GLT, but the principle is the same...
MSkzgsAl.jpg

Is it possible to post a picture of the turbo vacuum lines on yours?
I have the two that connect to each other I believe goes to the waste gate actuator and its like 3" long or less
then there's a top one on the outlet port to the intercooler or (intake manifold if not intercooled) but have no idea where it goes

Ok, you are talking about the newer style 7/9 intercooler. It has been done before, not the easiest way to intercool a 240 but :e-shrug:.
http://www.turbobricks.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4427395
117126056.jpg

Is it possible to post a picture of the turbo vacuum lines on yours?
I have the two that connect to each other I believe goes to the waste gate actuator and its like 3" long or less
then there's a top one on the outlet port to the intercooler or (intake manifold if not intercooled) but have no idea where it goes

That's not a kjet car.

Back