• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Bosch headlight relays

wadejg

So for the second time in 3 years I had the Bosch headlight relay in my 86 244 die on me. I happened to have a spare relay from a Saab which was the same Bosch part number so voila...5 minutes of work and my headlights are fixed. It is the relay which is under the driver's kick panel NOT the one under the hood.

So I figured I'd get a spare one, and this time buy it new. It is Bosch part number 0332 015 013. I couldn't even get two different dealers to admit that this relay existed....I've been doing this 30 years....blah blah blah...the one under the hood is the only headlight relay...blah blah blah. Well, it came of a fricking Volvo...are you telling me it is majically just on my car? I wanted to cry or scream or :pow:

Anyhow, besides going to a pick and pull, and besides getting it from an incompetent Volvo parts department an suggestions on who might carry a wide supply of Bosch relays and also relay sockets?

Regards,
Justin Wade

Back