• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Official AZ Meet

you didnt specify the color...i think it would be nice. good power, easy to resell, comfortable, no issues, easy to mod(in the event you want to)

what color and budget are you looking for? Im sure i could find something on VS or Swedespeed that you would like.

ok, yeah you should be able to find a nice low mileage turbo whiteblock for that price. I would avoid buying a new car at the dealer, since the value goes into the toilet once you drive it off the lot.
id say an 850t, s70t5m or s60t would all be good cars for the money.

P1010148.jpg

Is the top of the water pump oily? Also run your hand on the back of the head and see how greasy that is.

Posted via Mobile Device

The back of the head was clean, water pump not too bad, probly just cast off.

Getting shipped over to the Vovo Shop so he can fix whatever he did wrong. Right side was clean, left side has oil spray all over. Everything seemed tight and I could find any holes. Funny thing is, right before leak started I checked the engine bay to make sure all was OK.

thelostartof said:
... that is the entire point of being part of the AZ crew.

Unless you live in Tucson and then you're on your own. :rofl:

Seriously though, find out what happened and fix it. Only way to learn.

Alex - you going to be down any time soon?

Will there be any runs before the weather gets hot? We're getting into March, when it's really nice here in Arizona...

Back