• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Re-finishing some Dracos

Raise the rear mount the wheel on the axle, start car and use sandpaper

Don?t stick your dick into it ... do not!

He's speaking from personal experience it's a very good lesson.

Why paint them if your trying to remove the paint now? If your gonna call slapping down a layer of black rattle can refinishing I guess I'm more skillful then I thought

He's speaking from personal experience it's a very good lesson.

Why paint them if your trying to remove the paint now? If your gonna call slapping down a layer of black rattle can refinishing I guess I'm more skillful then I thought

That?s because I?m ADHD diagnosed and unmedicated. My process is backwards but, I?ll succeed. ;)

Hey, it?s not like I just grabbed a can of Rustoleum and called it a day.

re?fin?ish
/rēˈfiniSH/

verb

apply a new finish to (a surface or object).

I ?applied? a rattle can of primer/paint/clear ?finish? to the ?surface? of my wheel ?object?.

Last edited:
That?s because I?m ADHD diagnosed and unmedicated. My process is backwards but, I?ll succeed. ;)

Hey, it?s not like I just grabbed a can of Rustoleum and called it a day.

That's what caffeine is for, down 3 of the cheapest energy drinks you can buy a day and worry about the heart problems later.

That's what caffeine is for, down 3 of the cheapest energy drinks you can buy a day and worry about the heart problems later.

Hey, man. I rocked those glass bottles of Krating Daeng (original Red Bull) from Thailand long before it was “cool”... I had to get my brain bubbles on with some bull testicle.

Hey, man. I rocked those glass bottles of Krating Daeng (original Red Bull) from Thailand long before it was “cool”... I had to get my brain bubbles on with some bull testicle.

It shows

More like re-partially-finished if you want to get to definition of words

Or just partially painted

Last edited:
That?s the plan after I find a clean way to remove the paint to polish and clear the bare aluminum. So far the chemical paint remover attempts have been deemed unsuccessful on my practice rim. The clear comes off but that paint is a bitch. Next step Is good ol? sanding the crap out of them.

:nod:

That 80's catalyzed epoxy don't go down easy, makes a wonderful base if you sand it a bit however.

The RAV4 pcv pipe center caps

Fixed it...

50494147233_5b96c2bfd0_c.jpg

Nice and flush. Looks good enough to be OEM.

Been thinking of painting them white with red pinstripe. Put a TRD sticker on PVC cap for Profit!

Back