• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Injector suggestions?

Still running orange tops with a 3bar but with an AEM pump. Currently have a piddly 15g but I plan on slapping on a 20t and a better cam. Anyone think these would be a bad idea on LH2.2?

Current orangies: 315cc/min
Cheap green boys: 440cc/min

Don't EVER buy knock off injectors.

Read the review!

Injector stuck open and flooded cylinder
April 4, 2019
Color: For Bosch Chevrolet Pontiac FordSize: For Bosch Chevrolet Pontiac Ford GreenVerified Purchase
Injector stuck open and caused my engine to hydro-lock and possibly more damage that i haven’t gotten to yet. The number 8 cylinder filled up with gas and the engine locked and wouldn't crank at all. I had to pull all the plugs to find the issue and that isn't an easy chore on an f body Camaro with a LS1. Attached is a video of where i spray tb cleaner down the port of the fuel rail and you can see it drip out the number 8 injector. These injectors are supposed to stay closed until the computer tells them to spray fuel to ignite. You can see how bad it sprays out when i blow on the fuel port of the rail, imagine what its like with 58lbs of pressure the fuel rail delivers during normal operation. Stay away from these knockoffs, you’ve been warned.

Back