• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Tial recircl valves

Marvelous3

Who engineered this?
Is any using or has used Tial's QR 50mm recircle valve? Looking at using one on my grey car if I keep LH2.4 around after the plus T. The Tial valve can be converted into a regular BOV if/when I move over to microsquirt which is why I'm considering it.

EDIT://
My Holset HE351 has had the internal gate welded shut before anyone asks.

I haven't used that one but Tial makes good stuff, never heard anything bad about any of their products. I don't see how ya could go wrong

I'm using a fake QR valve. Looks like a good design. Works, better than the Bosch style copy I had beforehand, which was designed terrible. Still my experience of running low boost through the fake doesn't say anything about high boost through the original.
Looking at the replica and at pics of the original, the valve itself is 50mm or but the discharge port is much smaller. Probably no issue but still somewhat strange. V-band connection is nice.

Like said, Tial makes very good parts usually and I have no doubt that a genuine Tial QR recirculation valve is very good.

IMG_20180416_145738_DRO.jpg

IMG_20180416_150138_DRO.jpg

Back